• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deep water fording kits

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stumbled on this web site a few minutes ago. www.lasmer.com They show to have deep water fording kits for the M35 series. Mabye someone can call them during buisness hours and see if they sell to private parties and if so how much are these kits.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Off topic, but do you need a battery box Jed?

jatonka

RDD, what does not helpful mean, will they sell them or not? We all could use some, what about a quantity order? PM me if you would, I'm real interested. Every truck I buy has a rotted battery box. John T

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger (from London, OH ?) had a bunch of NOS battery boxes last summer at the MVPA national in Dayton. They were actually 800 series boxes, which (although not correct) can be made to work in the M35/M54 trucks with some minor modifications. I think he was getting $50 each. I can dig up some contact info if anyone is interested.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a steel battery box for an M35. It has some surface rust on the bottom, but is in good condition.
If someone is interested let me know, $35 plus shipping. I'll get pictures later, it's raining here this mornng....

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno Lax, I've been working on a ship all week and haven't been in the shop to call them.

micky

My brother called them today and was told by a very helpful man that they will sell to the public by a piggybacked military order or a minimun run of 35 units. The gentleman is going to email him the terms and then he will let me know. My brothers user is angus and he can't login for some reason, anyone else have problems?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd probably buy one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks