• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deja Vu/Time Warp?

Midnight Rider

I was heading back to the plant from my lunch break today and as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I thought I was having a moment of deja vu or something to do with time warps.

As I looked to the left to pull out, lo and behold, I see myself coming down the road.:shock:

As our 1009's passed, the driver looked and me, I looked and him, and we waved. :p

In all seriousness, it seems there's another 1009 owner in my area. I was just wondering if he might be a member here. He had temp plates/tags on his 1009 and sliding rear windows. It would be nice to meet another owner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks