• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade 2012

M813A1

Ok Guys the Del City Parade is a little more then a week away !! Time to get yourm candy and clean up your trucks !!! I am looking forward to th
e fun !!

ARLawrence

yeah i know its 24 volt... i'm suspecting we have 12v bulbs only due to the fact that its super bright...

didnt mean to jack the thread, its del city armed forces parade thread, not lawrence's friends duece tail light bulb issue.. haha

7 more days to the parade!!

M813A1

OK Guys it less then one week till the Del City Armed Forces Day Parade !!! Time to Candy up and Fuel up and Enjoy the Fun !! Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday Morning !!

Last edited:

Happyland1410

Upcoming events are always a good excuse to work on the deuce. I finally painted my LED tail lights and installed them tonight. They look good and are very bright!

So far it looks like good weather for the parade Saturday. :mrgreen:

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far we have the following attending:

M813A1 - M813A1
Happyland1410 - Deuce
Kaiser M35A2 - Deuce
ARLawrence - Bobbed Deuce
Warthog - walking :shock:
BigHank - Bobbed Deuce - definite maybe
M1075 - M915 - unconfirmed

OEFISHER - working
Cleptomaniac - working

Last edited:

ARLawrence

So far we have the following attending:

M813A1 - M813A1
Happyland1410 - Deuce
ARLawrence - Bobbed Deuce
OEFISHER - Deuce
BigHank - Bobbed Deuce - unconfirmed
M1075 - M915 - unconfirmed
Warthog - walking :shock:

walking? no truck? we have an extra jeep, needs new pedals and missing windshield and a rail on the back. rolls real nice, he could drive it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks