• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Del City, OK - Armed Forces Parade 2013

Happyland1410

I get off of work in a few minutes and I will go do the final checks on the deuce to be ready for tomorrow. I may be a little later than 8 getting there but I will see everyone then.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I get off of work in a few minutes and I will go do the final checks on the deuce to be ready for tomorrow. I may be a little later than 8 getting there but I will see everyone then.
Just need to be there no later than 9:30. We will work you into the lineup.

M715VFD405

My family, friends and I had a great time. It was a beautiful day and we had a great turnout. My 120mile round trip went off without a hitch, and we made it home safe and sound. I hope to see you guys again soon it was great spending time with everyone. Now on to the pix!!!!

DSCF2164.jpgDSCF2163.jpgDSCF2147.jpgDSCF2148.jpgDSCF2153.jpgDSCF2156.jpg

jasonjc

Glade to see you all and a good trun out and good time. Wish I was closer to some where that does stuff like this.

Whats up with the bed on that frist deuce???

Kaiser M35A2

Dump bed on the first deuce was an add on by the previous owner in Ohio. I drove this deuce from Ohio to Oklahoma 5 years ago during an ice storm and it did great. I had the bed up a bit just to let people know it could dump.

M813A1

Another Good Job guys !! I had Fun at the Parade again !! Thanks to Happyland and M715VFD405 for the photos they turned out great !! Well untill the next Parade !! Take Care all .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks