• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade 2014

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warthog, which weinermobile are you going to be in?
Warming up the buns on the Wiener mobile. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning.

Remember we are meeting at Reno and Sunnylane. Park in the lot on the SW corner. They will have us move into the street before the start.

There is a VIP breakfast at the church if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Happyland1410

Picked up even more candy so I think I'm ready. Since we are going to a wedding in OKC after the parade my wife even agreed to follow me up in the morning and ride shotgun for the parade to help thow candy. See everyone there.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another great year. Thanks everyone for coming out. We had a newbie join us. Welcome Smokin Joe.

Thanks again M1075, M813A1, Happyland, Clepto, Smokin Joe and M715VFD405 for coming out

Also we had a brand new Candy Thrower join us. It was her first parade every.

IMG_2611.jpgIMG_2619.jpgIMG_2618.jpgIMG_2617.jpgIMG_2616.jpgIMG_2615.jpgIMG_2614.jpgIMG_2613.jpgIMG_2612.jpgIMG_2620.jpg

Last edited:

M715VFD405

I had a great time as usual it was nice to see everyone again and good to see the new faces too. Thanks for having us out I'll e posting more pictures as I get them. Driver B was taking them today.

20140517_100305.jpg20140517_100329.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks