• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade 2015

sed6

I think everyone is going to do the 4th of July parade in Bethany this year. Keep your eyes open for more info.

Another Ahab

It was great to meet some fellow SS members and MV fans! I had a blast on my first outing with my new truck. Thanks Warthog for getting me the bed bows, I gotten many compliments on my camo netting. Here's a few more pics.
What's the deal with the road striping in this shot:

- Is that to help you stay in your lane during earthquakes!?

View attachment 559219
LOL, no, those are warning stripes to let us know we're approaching a school zone, crosswalk, stop sign or other. They are not used everywhere, just some places. I find it ironic that we put stripes on the road that are designed to draw your attention down and away from the warning signs they are trying to make you aware of!
I was only half-kidding about the earthquake reference, I mean I don't know as much as I should about your neck of the woods:

- Isn't the New Madrid fault somewhere in (or near) OK!?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks