• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DeLand FL May 18: DeLand Naval Air Station Museum Armed Forces Day

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On Saturday May 18 from 9am-1pm, the DeLand Naval Air Station Museum is hosting an Armed Forces Day to celebrate the contribution of servicemen and women from all branches of the US Military. This is a static display with plenty of parking. All MV's are welcome. Please RSVP on this thread or via PM with the vehicle(s) you'd like to bring. Please arrive between 8:30-9am.

The museum is located at 910 Biscayne Blvd in DeLand FL 32724. It's near the corner of Flight Line Blvd and Biscayne Blvd. Look for the F-14 Tomcat parked in front of the building. http://www.delandnavalairmuseum.com

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The more the merrier!! There is plenty of parking so please spread the word. The guys & gals that run the DNAS Museum are a great group and I really want to support them.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oddball - Glad you can make the DNAS event. Feel free to invite the rest of the gang too!! :)

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump. I am still looking for vehicles. Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am planning on driving into orlando friday night to compete in a tug-of-war event with the bobber and get a motel room and drive over to deland saturday morning.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oddball - Sorry you can't make it. I'm glad your nephew is graduating! You being there will mean a lot to him.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve6x6x6: from Int'l Speedway Blvd, turn north onto Flightline Blvd. Turn left heading west on Biscayne Blvd and look for the F-14 Tomcat on your left. Also look for the PT Boat in the side yard of the DNAS Museum. If you get to McDonald Ave, you've gone too far.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I regret to infom you that i am unable to make it tomorrow. I have been struglling all week whit this latest flu, it just gets worse every day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks