• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Delete a Post

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You would not. Just report the post in question and it will be evaluated by the staff to delete or not. We typically don't delete as at times information can be useful for other people that are contained in threads.

That said, I saw your post about the wheels and where you had your name/number posted in it. I redacted that info from the post for you. Also parts wanted ads will eventually be pruned by inactivity.

IMWHITE

You would not. Just report the post in question and it will be evaluated by the staff to delete or not. We typically don't delete as at times information can be useful for other people that are contained in threads.

That said, I saw your post about the wheels and where you had your name/number posted in it. I redacted that info from the post for you. Also parts wanted ads will eventually be pruned by inactivity.
nuff said Thank You

IMWHITE

Would you know what it means when it says, "You have insufficient privileges" to reply to a post?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Would you know what it means when it says, "You have insufficient privileges" to reply to a post?
I feel sure that @patracy will chime in with more and better answers - but there are a few spots on the forums that none of us has anything more than read access to (for). The Technical Manuals section comes to mind. Lots of sections with known good TMs are stored there as Read Only for security purposes. There is a TM Upload section where you can upload.

There is a Classifieds section too. Your access to that is determined by the type of membership that you purchased.

If you can give more details to where you saw the "insufficient privileges" message, that will help solve the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks