• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deliver M1009 from OHIO to Florida

BPinFL

Need M1009 trans port from Ohio to Florida. No hurry, Anyone want to come down to sunny florida for a vaction!
Let me know, Its nice and sunny here, lots of girls on the beach!
Let me know the cost?
BPinFL

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our place in Texas fell through, so I’m looking for a place to take the boy out on a fishing charter and also hunt some meat hogs for spring break (3rd week in March). If I can get something lined up I may be able to haul it down to you, if that’s not to late, and I could leave the trailer with you while were in state.

RickAaron

Need M1009 trans port from Ohio to Florida. No hurry, Anyone want to come down to sunny florida for a vaction!
Let me know the cost?
BPinFL
Feel free to give me a call. 3364073820 if you still need it Transported. Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Let me know the cost?
BPinFL
anyone that might do this that needs a load to bring back... I've got a hardshell FMTV bed cover to get from NC to Dayton OH area