• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton 2018 Buy-Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHASWINGMAN

Here is a better list of what we are bringing:

Hmmwv Turret assembly, newer style heavy bearing, with crank assembly, lock mechanism, weapons mount, hatch and associated parts. Have in tan or green. Prices are going to range from $2,800.00 - $3,500.00 Depending on condition.

Hmmwv radio trays, both turbo and non turbo and about a dozen other radio accessories/mounts etc. prices all over the place.

Antenna stuff, mounts, bases, masts, etc.

A very nice M101a2 trailer. Complete with bows, top, etc. $2,300.00

Armored windshied frames for the hmmwv M1151 M1165 but will fit any hmmwv 550.00-750.00

Misc gun mounts, strange tan and green metal parts we can't identify, some military surplus, basically all sorts of stuff to dig through. Some is expensive, some really cheap.

We will be staging all the stuff we are taking over the weekend and loading the trucks on Wednesday. If anyone is looking for something specific, let me know ahead of time.

Call or text is best, as I'm not going to be around the computer much before we leave.

843 six seven zero 9636

If you message me here, it will be a while before I reply, same with posting. Please call :)

Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still have and NOT going to bring any nos drivers door with all hardware and glass. I know they fit Deuce and 809 and some one said they fit 939 series. If you want one tell me now and I will pack it up if not o well. $300.00 for one.

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have have some deuce parts: drivetrain covers from interior floor including the rounded section in front of shifter, the shifter section and the rear transfer case section. Good condition. $8 each. I also have good shape headlight bucket frames, the large section on either side of front, with rubber strips, $15 each, left and right. One hmmwv air filter, great shape, no box, $8. I will be in and around the Gear-report section of event or you can pm me for phone. Thanks!

SouthJL

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a single Goodyear AT-A2 14.00R20 tire. Date code 2105. Was the spare on my wrecker up to a couple months ago when I started switching over to 395’s. Doesn’t look like it’s ever been driven on. Doesn’t seem to have anything wrong with it, was holding air when I took it off the rim.

Not sure if anyone wants it, maybe for a spare. $110 OBO.

I didn’t get them all switched over in time for this show, so I won’t be bringing the wrecker. But I will be there Saturday with my son.

IMG_0641.jpgIMG_0646.jpgIMG_0643.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg

/John

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
James, I'll take one of those Jerry can holders if you have one left after Andy has his pick
I drove 60 miles today looking for the jerry can holders. No luck finding them. If you find some at the rally grab them quick. So you and Andy are out of luck sorry.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Weather has me socked in the northeast. I'll move out tomorrow and can come through Denton on the way home but it would be Wednesday or very, very early Thursday.

I have a:
AN/GRC160 (AN/PRC77 on a AM2060 amplifier) $700

AN/VRC-90 SINCGARS highpowered with VAA and mount and a bunch of cables and accessories to include a second side amplifier to make the system a VRC92 $5000

AN/VAS5 thermal head and screen with the cable in between $1500

It would have tobe a quick stop cause I have to get back home for work.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can dig them out, I'll bring a couple of jerry can holders with me on Saturday. Will probably hang out around microjeep when I'm not wandering around the site.

Skinner23

I’ll be bringing my M1101 trailer. I bought it with plans of painting it tan to match the hmmwv but just picked up one that is already tan one so I no longer need this one. Lights, tires and brakes are good. Asking $1,400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can dig them out, I'll bring a couple of jerry can holders with me on Saturday. Will probably hang out around microjeep when I'm not wandering around the site.
If you have more that two I'll take one as well. Just want to make sure that Andyrv6av8r & microjeep get one since they asked first. Just send me a pm if you do & what you want for it. Thanks

alpine44

I have several Jerry can holders from a generator trailer.
If that's what you are looking for, let me know. I cannot bring them to Denton since they are in MD and I am in NC. But we can figure something out. I will have them ready for the GA rally.

LanceRobson

Well, now that I have had time to see what is left after the NJ MTA show, here goes......

M2A1/A2 "50 Cal" ammo cans. Price will vary somewhat by condition but expect nice ones at be $10 with spray painted ones or ones with some interior rust priced lower accordingly. Maybe 60-80 available. There are some fairly rare ones mixed in such as flash-bang grenades, 5.56mm, 7.62mm and 300 Win Mag sniper ammo, time blasting fuse etc for $12.

PA-108 M249 SAW ammo cans AKA "Fat 50 cans". Only around 4(?) left unless I find some I've forgotten about. $15 ea.

PA-120 "short" 40mm cans from linked grenades for MK-19 machineguns. $15 ea. Many available and quantity pricing available for larger quantities.

A new in the box M101 trailer tailgate in green CARC. $100 OBO.

3 ea new RAK-15 28V water and ration heaters (HWR) with manual and connector to make up your power cable. One out of the box for $90, two in the boxes for $100.

4 ea ether starting fluid bottles for Zero-Start style ether starting aid systems. $12 ea.

NOS 20 foot green camo GMA cargo cover for extra long wheelbase (XLWB) 5-ton trucks such as M55, M814 and M927. $500 OBO.

M939 series filter for inside the transmission NIB $25 OBO.

Coolant filter base set w/hose connectors. I can't remember the price but $25 sticks in my (alleged) mind.

M-series master switches. Some new, some good take-outs. Price varies.

2 ea NATO single pin to US two pin slave cable adapters, used, $15 ea.

20 pcs of wheel lug nuts and Budd wheel inner and outer wheel nuts (all left side) $20 for all.

A pair of axle clamps for a steel medium tow bar. $40/pr OBO.

NOS M1009 brake master cylinder $45.

NOS brake master cylinder stenciled "2-1/2 ton only" $40.

Generator/welder ground rod sections, connectors, couplers, ground cable clamps, strain reliefs for protecting power cables etc. Price varies.

Generator/welder ground rod slide hammer kits for installing and removing ground rods. Kits are NOS but have light surface rust from outdoor storage at the auction site and include the hammers, drive plates, one coupler and one rod section. Two sets left at $30 ea.

2 ea NOS 30,000 BTU fuel fired 28 volt personnel heaters. Both still have the test fire tags attached. Bare heaters only. $125 ea. OBO.

One used 20,000 BTU fuel fired personnel heater (a good take-out), heater unit only. $60 OBO.

4(?) Lug wrenches with 1-1/2" hex and 13/16" square ends. $15 ea.

Some good takeout 2-1/2 and 5-ton instrument panels, air brake glad hand parts, semi-trailer to tractor hoses and cables (Don't worry Micro-I still have yours put aside....), and more other stuff than I care to list......

I'm still hoping to be there Friday sometime but will definitely be there Saturday and Sunday.

Best regards to all,

Lance

REMINDER: If anyone needs something hauled to or from the East Coast Rally in Aberdeen, MD 10-12 May please let me know.

BELinNC

Have a Zwick industries portable air compressor I can bring if anything one is interested. It has the three piston compressor and pull start gas engine. Starts in one or two pulls every time and builds pressure fast. Needs belts. Got it from Ft. Bragg and used it for a couple years and now have a new garage compressor. Asking $250

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have more that two I'll take one as well. Just want to make sure that Andyrv6av8r & microjeep get one since they asked first. Just send me a pm if you do & what you want for it. Thanks
I have four in the trunk right now, so all three of you will be able to get one. BTW, since these came off my MKT's, they have the four bolts to attach them to whatever you want. Early poster said $20 each, and that sounds fair since you guys jumped on them at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks