• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton 2018 Buy-Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are 90 days out- Time to start lining up the deals and getting the spending cabbage allocated!

Please post prices for anything you are selling ! It helps keep the "how much" added posts down. Thanks!

If you commit, follow through-Please don't say you want something and then not show or refuse when you get there. If money gets short, just let the guy know in a PM so he can relist it.

Last edited:

RockHillWill

I have just completed a major part of converting an M998 to an M1026. The sponsons have been on for awhile and we just got the roof on yesterday. I have some accumulated parts that are becoming available. I have a set of NOS camo. soft doors ($750), a pair of used front camo. soft doors in good condition ($180). I also have a camo helmet top in reasonable condition ($750) and a pair of very nice rear half doors ($180). I will be providing pictures as well in the near future. Also available is the two man soft top and rear window panel ($125) and the M998 windshield with working wiper motor ($125).

I am looking for a four man cargo divider.

Last edited:

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to buy:

• Ladder for M1079
  • Air conditioner for M1079 enclosure (single phase 120v unit)
  • Telescoping antenna mast, 50' or taller
  • Driver's side antenna mount for MTV/LMTV
  • tilt-o-matic inclinometer like comes in some LMTV's

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy think I have a couple extra jerry can holders.
I still have air ride HEMTT seats. $300.00 Think I have two 5ton cargo covers in good shape. $300.00 for one cover.
Still have 939 series mufflers. Still have NOS 809 series air packs $400.00. NOS compete Deuce drivers doors. $300.00. NOS camo Deuce/809 cab soft top. $300.00. NOS Deuce/809 soft top pillars and three small bar supports. I don't have the two round back cross bars but I think is just regular tubing.

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Andy think I have a couple extra jerry can holders.
I still have air ride HEMTT seats. $300.00 Think I have two 5ton cargo covers in good shape. $300.00 for one cover.
Still have 939 series mufflers. Still have NOS 809 series air packs $400.00. NOS compete Deuce drivers doors. $300.00. NOS camo Deuce/809 cab soft top. $300.00. NOS Deuce/809 soft top pillars and three small bar supports. I don't have the two round back cross bars but I think is just regular tubing.
James, I'll take one of those Jerry can holders if you have one left after Andy has his pick.

rodny123

Hey fellas I'm going to the Denton meet this year for the first time. I picked up a m998 around Christmas.

I am looking for an airlift bumper with the brackets and mounting bolts. Not really interested in a rhino tire carrier for now unless I come across a good deal. Would also like to get an antenna with a base for the look (probably wont go the radio route). Also would like to get a 4 man curtain in camo. Last but not least on my list would be a m1101 cargo trailer with a cover in camo to match my hmmwv. Need to start saving my nickels if I am going to get all this. Priority would be the curtain and the airlift bumper to start with then the antenna.

If anyone has either of those items then message me and hopefully we can make a deal and I would pick it up in Denton.

Thanks,
Rodney

RockHillWill

I have an appointment on Friday to change over my 12 bolt wheels and tires to Baha tires on 24 bolt wheels, and get the caster, camber and toe in / out set. That will leave me with 4 REALLY nice (95% +) tires on 12 bolt wheels and a 12 bolt spare tire in medium condition. They still have the green stripe around them. I am asking $750 for the five tires and wheels. Can deliver to Denton if a deposit is made in advance. We are only bringing our M1102 trailer, so don't have a lot of room set aside for tires and wheels on speculation. Alternately, they could be picked up in Rock Hill, S.C.

Last edited:

Fun4me

Items that I'm looking to buy for my lmtv.
troop cover used in good shape or new
support bars for cover (the flat ones) and the two straps
antenna bracket,set of tires new or 80-90% (Goodyear)
Let me know what you have and price ,will be coming to Denton in April.
Thanks

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mirror.jpg
I have 3 of these for sale. Excellent condition. $15 each

Mirror2.jpg

I have one available. $15

mount.jpg

I have 3 available. $25 each

LanceRobson

I'll post what I'm bringing to Denton later but for sure I'll have several sizes of ammo cans. I will be at the NJ MTA show at the Sussex County Fairgrounds the weekend before Denton and at the Aberdeen show a few weeks later. If anyone needs something hauled to or from any of the shows in a covered cargo trailer let me know, please. https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...y-Sell-trade-Talk-All-)&p=2112282#post2112282

EDIT: And I plan on being at the Aberdeen show 9-13 May if anyone needs something hauled to or from there.

I'll also be vending at the Hickory gun show 17-18 March and at the Concord gun show 24-25 March. If you go to them stop by and say "Hello".

Lance

Last edited:

MDSA

M37 parts.
Grill/headlight guards. 25 for all 3
(2) LU4 winches, 2 PTO's and driveshafts, 1 needs rebuilding, 1 is in parts-1000 pair
100 amp alternator and rectifier 150
Transfer case 200
Front shackles and mounts 30 pair
Rt fender, radiator mount

Miscellaneous
Heavy 15' cables with huge eyelets 15 each
Jerry can holders. 20 each. SOLD
Jerry can holder and mount for M1061 30
M200A1 tongue jack, 15 SOLD
Antenna mounts. 5 each
Helicopter hand winch. 40
Air tanks. 5 each
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic each
Old style taillights. 10 each
Arctic grill covers for Deuce. 25 each
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25 each
Tow bars, welded collars, medium, no feet
Tow bar, no pins, 100
Tow bar with 1" pins. 120
Tow bar lunette pipe 25
Tow bar outer pipe 25
Tow bar inner pipes 25 each
Tow axle clamps 25 pair
1" pins, 5" usable length 5 each (from M114)
Trailer plug off M832 Dolly, 25' 50
Air hoses with glad hands 5 each

Pioneer tool trailer - no title 800
M332 ammo trailer - NC title 350. SOLD

CCKW transmission PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both
Whale tail parking brake handles. 15 both. SOLD

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looking for a good deal on 5 Goodyear 11:00R20 G177s. My buddy just got 5 for his deuce, we need the other 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks