• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DENTON NC Buy/Sell Thread 2022

TB58

As usual I am bringing WAAAY more than I had planned, but I am loaded up aside from some of the camping gear.

View attachment 865287
What are you asking for the bike?

Also, I will have a few thing to sell as well,
HMMWV CBC shelter
4 24 bolt HMMWV wheels, three have good tires
4 other misc HMMWV wheels and tires
HMMWV 2 man soft top kits. They contain everything you need but the B pillar. Top, bows, doors, back wall, etc. I have a bunch, but will only have one with me

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks to be in good condition. Is that just cracking paint on the bottom of the desk surface? As long as it's in good condition then send it on. I am thinking one of those would make a decent work area for the enclosure.
It's loaded in the van for transport, along with a field sink for Cabell. The plan is to leave Columbia at 0-dark-thirty and be there before 10, then leave in the early afternoon to be home before dark.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks