• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

CGarbee

I just need to have a date (a singular, fixed, date...) as early as possible so that I can get time off from work.
Last year's confusion caused me to not make it for the first time in years (going back to when it was held at the Bladen Lake Group Camp...).

tacticalmike

i spoke with jim henry again today. me and a couple other members here will be going to his shop on wednesday and picking up flyers for the event. i will post up all the info in a new thread later that night. i will also post in here that the new thread is up to make sure you guys are aware of it. i did talk to him about people coming in as early as wednesday and he is going to check wit the park on that tomorrow. as of now its thursday thru sunday. however he did say that if the farm has another event thats scheduled on wednesday that we would find you a place to park your truck and camp at his shop or other arrangements. but i will have accurate info by wednesday night. WE ALL NEED TO HELP PROMOTE THIS ANYWAY POSSIBLE. WE NEED A LARGER TURNOUT THAN WHAT HES BEEN GETTING. im going to talk with him about getting some sponsorship and things to make this event grow. i do know that vendors will be there selling current military surplus.... multicam, acu, dcu, woodland and other camo patterns , boots, packs, etc. etc. etc. thank you all! lets keep this event alive!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks