• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK here is a link to my photos on Dropbox. It will be available for 7 days, download anything you want to keep.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mp15tq84k4799op/AADkx0zP7kV8rt3yhIroxOq9a?dl=0

In one of the videos in Uwharrie you can see Michael finds an easter egg, probably left over from one of the Easter events at Uwharrie. In the video of me shooting the .50, watch the flaps on the box to my right.

tacticalmike

Sounds like a blast overall.

I'll tell you what though, at $5.00 a round i think after one shot I'd stick to plinking with a .22. :naner:
lol......yeah not cheap even with the discount! but when you consider wear and tear on their barrel and other parts on their rifle it was very inexpensive for us. lots of fun to!

tacticalmike

It was good to meet you this year Mike. Thanks for all the effort to help advertise and promote the event, I think it paid off.
great to meet you as well. thank you for allowing me to ride with you to the gun range. also im glad the efforts paid off.........very happy to help this event! thank you!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we should start a multimedia thread and have a moderator move some stuff so it is all in one place.

Oh, and I ran a train at a rally. Can we get a railroad forum now? Next year I was told I could fire up and operate the EX-NAVY steam locomotive there... so it will even be an MV train...

Pictures are from Cabell. I was busy...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks