• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton, NC rally set for April 11-13, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey357

Banned
short notice but looks to be fun this year ....lots of rallys and shows this year around the Chicago area also...have to get on line and check it out should be a blast from the past...later gator

whiskey357

Banned
Just wanted to check is the bathrooms close to the camping area or is it a walk to get to them?????Getting ready to go ...well see about a bad cold to happen on thrusady and get there on Friday...Also know the rangers number to getting a camp site permit???thanks for the help ahead to toime...

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just wanted to check is the bathrooms close to the camping area or is it a walk to get to them?????Getting ready to go ...well see about a bad cold to happen on thrusady and get there on Friday...Also know the rangers number to getting a camp site permit???thanks for the help ahead to toime...
you can camp as close to bathhouse as you like, we're not that spread out maybe 50 yards from bathhouse to MKT just pay for camping when you get there can't remember how much $ but it was not much, try to bring everything you need it's a little ways to anything. see ya

wilfreeman

Man, that's a little trip you have ahead of you! Here is the phone # for Denton Farmpark (336) 859-2755. Like Micro said, you can pay ahead or pay when you get there. There will be plenty of campsites available and 2 bath houses very close - 1 pretty close to the MKT area.

We pretty much have the deuce done - have to change the other axle boot and a fuel hose today. Then I can drive back home with the deuce and trailer to pick up the Jeep. That will be the first loaded trailer trial for the deuce! Going to get everything loaded up in the morning and hopefully get there around lunch tomorrow - God willing and the creek don't rise!

CGarbee

Food update:
I have the following down for food:
CBRMetalworks: Two Adults for Friday Supper through Sunday Lunch
MichiganDon: Two Adults for Thursday Supper through Sunday Lunch (with a special order for Thursday night entree... :) )
Willfreeman: Two Adults for Thursday Supper thought Sunday Lunch
Wheelspinner: One Adult for Thursday Supper
Microjeep: One Adult for Thursday Supper through Sunday Lunch
1985Mustanggt50: Two Adults for Friday Lunch through Sunday Breakfast
Ranger.41: One Adult from Friday Lunch through Sunday Breakfast, Two extra for Sunday breakfast.

ATPTnc: Can't tell from your post how many you are and what meals. I'm assuming two adults for Saturday Breakfast through Sunday Lunch .

Contact me if this is wrong or you want to be on the list.
I may have enough at any given meal for walkups, but if you know that you are agoing and want to eat at the MKT, please let me know. I hate to turn folks away...

Cost will be $5/meal per person.
I know that I said $40/person for the event for Thurday night through Sunday lunch, if you are in this group and are eating all these meals at the MKT, you are getting one meal on me... :)

Last edited:

CGarbee

Miller products:
My buddy who works at the plant is loading my truck in the morning.
I can't take any more orders since he has already made his run.

I have items for Microjeep, Willfreeman, MichiganDon, and myself.

CGarbee

I think that the MKT location last year worked well.
If any of you get there before I do (verly likely) and want to stake out that area I would appreciate it.

My Thursday ETA is 1900.

Supper will be shortly after I arrive.
I have a meeting to attend at work before I can hit the road.

Thanks.

Last edited:

wilfreeman

If any of you get there before I do (verly likely) and want to stake out that area I would appreciate it.

My Thursday ETA is 1900.

Thanks.
We should be there shortly after lunch if everything goes as planned and have no problems. We will save the spot for you - it was a pretty level site and far enough away from the main event.

CJ9/Granny

Our weekend plans just came to a screeching halt. The wife got a call today that her uncle passed away so it looks like we will be heading for PA on Friday morning. Y'all have a good weekend. Hopefully, we will make it to Graves in the fall.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
If all goes well I should get out of the house around 0900 on fri. should be there around 1300. if all goes well.

AMGeneral

My Thursday ETA is 1900.

Thanks.
Cabell,

Did ZiggyO let you know about the deuce trans he wanted you to pick up from me at Denton?

ATPTac

I'm toying with coming up Friday night, I still need to convince the wife though... We're definitely coming up Saturday morning. I'll probably be bringing a few odds and ends to see if anything sells. I'm getting excited! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks