• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Shirt Coin PreOrder 14-17 Apr 2016

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will you post south of the equator? Can't make the rally but can do paypal...
If, and I doubt there will be, any left after the rally I will be glad to. I want to make sure as many as possible are available for those attending. After that I will offer any left up.

Yes you you are definitely a few miles away. Too bad would love to have you here!

Foxtrot Oscar

Well thanks for prompt reply. If you can - and there are any left - I would like a coin and a shirt (L or XL) in Tan.

Either or both. Thanks. Just let me know what - if any - you can supply. Not a problem if you sell out. Hope all who attend have good weather and great times.

Here's a couple of pics of a recent show we attended down here (It was a general Militaria/Gun show. So we were just an outside attraction):

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One Adult large green tee + one coin. PayPal sent. Adam (ferro) should pick up for me, else Cabell Garbee can get it and have for me at the VA Rally in September, if Adam forgets.

If, and I doubt there will be, any left after the rally I will be glad to. I want to make sure as many as possible are available for those attending. After that I will offer any left up.

Yes you you are definitely a few miles away. Too bad would love to have you here!
Any shirts left?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

CGarbee

where can i find any info on this rally? thanks.
Since you asked about the VA Rally (aka, the Graves Mountain MV Trailrides and Rally) that I host...

This year's thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...in-MV-Trailrides-and-Rally-September-1-5-2016

Last year's thread (for some photos, etc.): http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?142443-2015-Va-Rally-at-Graves-Mountain-September-3-7

Website (soon to be updated): http://www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com/

I also have a Facebook Event page...but I think that you have to be a friend, or a friend of a friend in order to see it (wanted a little bit of control on that one..). :)

Hope that you can attend!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks