• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver 2010 St Patty's Day parade

70deuce

The Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado will be rolling 20-25 vehicles in Denver's St Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, March 13th. Parade starts at 10 AM. We end up in the staging area for about an hour and a half before the parade so if anyone is in the Denver area stop by and see us. We'll be easy to spot. :eek: Big parade. Probably 200 entries and 200,000 watching. Here is the link to the parade. Denver St Patricks Day Parade Map of staging area is in there. We are division 2, entry 57. Some pics from last year's attached

Attachments

m376x6

What a lot of fun last year was. What a fantastic assortment of vehicles. I'll be in the middle of my four day rotation at work and won't be able to make it this year. I was so looking forward to this years Parade. I wish everyone the best.

Regards,
Bryan

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you don't need to go out of your way to put some GREEN on! ;)

Like the bumper sticker on my deuce (and my new tattoo should read) says: "RIDE ME I'M IRISH".

70deuce

Here are ythe 2010 pictures. 225,000 people this year. 60 plus degrees out. Perfect day to run 45 miles in a convoy of four 5 tons and a deuce north to Denver to join the rest.

Attachments

charlietango

its amazing what you can get them to do if your not shy to ask ;)

good display Gents! looked like a **** of a day.

my favorite of the bunch is hear no, speak no, see no, drink mo' evil. hahaha

Last edited:

mactiredearg

Here's some of the pix my co-pilot/old man got.

Pic 1-3 are of the MVCC unit starting out from the staging area. (#3 shows steelandcanvas' deuce)
pic #4 is the inside of my deuce during the parade.
Pic 5-7 are some of the crowds including the High-5 brigade in #7 who got me and all the riders on my side of the truck.

I've also got some video around here somewhere...

Might have been a bad thing to start off with this as our first parade in the Deuce, sets the bar pretty high... :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks