• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patrick's day parade

SgtMajHarper

The Colorado MV club was rolling......the parade just got cancelled a couple days ago. Chi-Com virus scare......could drive in MOPP level 3 gear???

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The American Legion post told me its canceled this year. However I do have access to MOPP gear sense in active duty still. Too bad we can't get a convoy and reenact the Outbreak movie!!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

SgtMajHarper

The American Legion post told me its canceled this year. However I do have access to MOPP gear sense in active duty still. Too bad we can't get a convoy and reenact the Outbreak movie!!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Give this mess another week or two and it won't be a re-enactment of Outbreak.......it will become the real deal. I'm also waiting to see everyone hording TP currently to have enough on hand to start building houses from it after the big scare is over........people are starting (or finally showing) they are losing their minds and running scared. Gas and oil are going for record low prices, TP can't be had for any price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks