• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patty's Day Parade

70deuce

The Military Vehicles Collectors of Colorado (MVCC) had a real big showing at the 2008 ST Patty's Day parade. We had the big iron out in large numbers for the first time since many members had acquired some new 5 and 2 1/2 ton trucks. We had close to 20 vehicles. Four 5 tons, maybe 10 deuces and a bunch of small guys. They claimed an attendance of 200,000. Good time had by all.

Phil

Attachments

steelandcanvas

RE: Denver St Patty

Thanks for the photos, 70Deuce! I wanted to go but my Deuce isn't ready for parade yet. Looking forward to Cripple Creek though, maybe she'll be ready by then.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Denver St Patty

Doesn't look like a St. Patty's Day parade to me. The drivers look sober and aren't all over the road. Where's the Irish in that?

rofl

Great pics, looks like it was a fun time...

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
More St pattys pictures

Addtional pictures from my camera

1. Glen M. ( mcmullag ) The newest member with my son Col. Bennett
2. Me and my son with Mike M. in the corner.
3.The Armys Band, (Union)
5.Frank S. and his son asking a fellow soldier about what unit hes with.
6.Hes a Stars and stripes reporter. Looks great!!!
7.There starting a new unit , come help him start the U.S. Armys 10th Mountain Division- good job reinacting that even the Jeep matched
8.Our convoy
9. L to R , Glen M. and the M818 - Myself and the M35 + 105. -Mike M. and his M-53 + 105 - and Phil C. and his M818 + 105.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: good pics

Theres alot more from other mebers , we got the same no alcohol paper and evryone in the crowds were buzzed and done for, a fat 20' somthing hawiian girl in a car was shaking her stuff for us and almost fell out the back of some peoples covertable beacuse she was so drunk.

Not a very large parade in San Diego but it is festive. Some nice military vehicles and theme.

Attachments