• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce 9-20 tires, rims

maxxplanck

When I bought my deuce it came with an extra set of ( 6 singled 9-20 tires and rims ) condition is average. I dont need them Im singled out with new 11-20. Someone asked what I would sell them for, I have no idea. Can anyone help ? Thanks as always....aua

emr

This site is a place for the best deals around , but new off rim Titans are going for 150 ea. and rims are for 25 to 35, I have seen rims for 35 sit a long time in our club mag, but used tires drops the price fast very fast. 80 to 90 % tread on rims should be a good deal at like 65 to 100 depending on your area and how much is available to others around U, this really is a supply and demand market, buit if U like the guy or want to just be way fair to others in your area 50 is dirt cheap

AMX

I guess after reading this thread that I should reconsider the ones I was offered.( as new mounted T hawks for $20 each).