• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce accident in Seattle today

162tcat

Was this one of you guys? Apparently someone crashed their deuce in to the court house.
IMG_2261.jpg

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it just "rolled up" on to the side walk......hope driver didn't have heart attack or stroke.

More info? Without that all else is nothing more than conjecture and imagination........
Prayers offered......

rustystud

Maybe he is just proving a point that he can Homestead at the court house. Greg sounds like you have a place to live if you want to move.https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-rules-seattle-homeless-mans-truck-is-a-home/
Wouldn't be the first time I lived out of my truck. When I went to trade school, I lived in my truck until I could afford a place. In the Marines I had to sleep under my issued truck when I was in the field. In the Marines you got used to "repurposing" other vehicles parts even if it is in use ! Anything to keep "your" vehicle running. So you needed to watch your vehicle to make sure someone else didn't "repurpose" your vehicles parts. Notice I didn't say "steal" as stealing is not allowed in the Marines.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks