• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce and a half Birthday Party Pics

foster192

We had a military themed birthday party for my 3 yr. old son this summer. A3superdeuce drove his truck to our house and gave all the kids and adults rides around the neighborhood. Everyone had a great time and it topped off a good day with some good fun. Thanks to Rod for bringing up his deuce, me and my family really appreciated it. I attached some good pics for everyone to enjoy.

Attachments

foster192

He sure was, I thought he was gonna pass out when he saw the deuce slowing down to turn onto our road. Then Rod laid on the air horn, and he about flipped his lid !! It was really cool to watch him get so excited.

airmech3839

my kids have had several parties with the deuce... mainly sleepovers and campouts!! Kids really get a kick out of it and is a great source of fun!!:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks