• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Appraisal needed for Minnesota Insurance... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peashooter

I went to renew my insurance and wanted to up the value of my duece since I have been pumping money and sweat equity into restoring the truck as well as a modest camper conversion (although most of the work is restoration).
Anyway I was told to up the value I needed an appraisal. I've done the google search for military vehicle appraisals and havent come up with anything other than local car dealerships. Any suggestions for Minnesota area Appraisals?

JOEDEUCE

I did a quote thru Hagerty for my deuce and I gave them an estimated value of $8500, insurance for a year was under $150.

ARYankee

Wow!!! This would be a great opportunity for someone to get into the MV appraisal business. I know when I got my insurance, they just asked what the value was and wanted some pictures but I haven't increased the value so I'm not too sure what requirements they would want. Thanks to you though, I will be finding out because it is something important to know. [thumbzup]

peashooter

Try John Bizal at Midwest Military.

thanks I actually just got in touch with john at midwest military. Sounds like he can do it!

As far as Hagarty I couldnt go with them because I am not able to keep my deuce stored indoors as they required. They asked for pictures of my deuce inside the locked garage/shed that I was supposed to keep it in. The ONLY insurance I could find that didnt have that requirement for a collector vehicle and that would still let me drive it to places other than car shows and parades was STATE FARM.

Status
Not open for further replies.