• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce at the House !

DieselBob

Just adding the arctic boots on the transmission and transfer shifter will keep a lot of hot air out of the cab. Made a noticeable difference on mine anyway.

Woodsplinter

I'm looking into a spray on product called Lizard Skin followed by rubber of some kind- will let you know how it goes.

Hey DieselBob, where do you get the arctic boots?

Gunfreak25

Promise me that if you ever swing through Yuma you will give me a shout here. I would love get drool all over your M35, show you my XM211 and drink a few brews while we're at it. I'm a lone steel soldier down here!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks