• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce bed heater

eddiec

does anyone know if there is a specific heater for the cargo bed on a deuce? if so, which one. and a pic would be great.
thanks in advance.

m109guy

Yup there is one with the complete arctic kit for the M35A2.

I can't find a picture of one installed, but here it is in parts.

Last edited:

eddiec

If you find one installed could you post a pic of it. I am missing the cage that goes around it, and not sure where to run the exhaust out at. Thanks

Numbers

Use tech manual TM 9-2320-361-10 which is located on here in the resources section. pg 2-207 and alot of other pages there also. Should be enough to answer the question.

jwaller

I've got one I'm waiting to install. from everything I've seen the exhaust dumps out the bottom thru a hole in the bed. I've not seen an exhaust pipe for it that would or should run to the side.

cbvet

Yup. Exhaust goes out through floor of bed.
I've promised Waller I'll get pictures of mine installed. I'll post them for anyone interested.
And by the way. My heater looks nothing like the one M109guy shows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks