• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce beds for sale in Florida

strosfla

I have a M54, I want to put a M35 bed on the back and shorten the frame. Running 16-20 super singles. The original bed is in fairly decent shape w/ a dented RR corner, no rust or tailgate. Don't know if it's worth anything except scrap metal. Anyway obviously I can't get a M35 bed freighted to Ft Lauderdale so I'll need to pick it up. Going to talk to a couple scrap yards today, see if they'll pay some jack for the old bed, figure the sucker weighs at least a ton. So was wondering if there's any out there for sale in Florida. Maybe from the bobbed crowd :?: Thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks