• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Brake Parts Sales

tco3129

The weather is about to break so it's time to start wrenching on my M35. Do any members sell and ship brake shoes ? I will need at least 6 shoes and I would rather buy from a member than ERICK'S or CLARKS if the price is comparable.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Will by then end of this weekend what I have left.

You understand you're asking for 6 shoes or do you need 6 sets? I would also think that it would be cheaper to drive over to Clarks than have a bunch shipped unless Clarks is charging an arm and a leg. They're heavy and I doubt many can be crammed into a large flat rate box.

Jimma

I am looking for some shoes for my parking / emergency brake for my duece. Does anyone have any reasonably priced ones? What I have found seemed expensive....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks