• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce brake parts

bones1

Does anyone know what parts the Deuce uses for brakes. They look like Dodge shoes and International cylinders to me. Anyone know what they are the same as?. I have seen these shoes and cylinders on something else before, maybe 1800 Loadstars.

Last edited:

ATPTac

I have no clue, I do know whatever else uses them isn't very common. The NAPA I got mine from had 2 in stock (or at a different local store/warehouse) and the other 4 took almost a week to come in.

EDIT: Nevermind, Rusty nuts found it.

Last edited:

welldigger

I was hoping to cross reference other brake parts based on what trucks the napa wheel cylinders fit. Turns out the other trucks listed are more rare and obscure than the deuce is. Even if I did find interchangeable parts they are more expensive than buying parts from the surplus dealers. O well. Worth a shot.