• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Brush Guard - HMMWV

Hammer

Guess that means you will NOT be standing on the front bumper to open/close the hood or do anything to the engine...
Otherwise, that looks kinda cool. Almost fits right!

wehring

brush guard

I always use a ladder i keep in the back for access.

I am going to add some verticle supports on each of the ends. Here is a photo shopped pic of the idea.

Justin Wehring

Attachments

KsM715

It looks ok but if I were doing it I would remove the outer hoops. (from the headlights out) Maybe fab up something from the bumper up to protect the turn signals and the front of the fenders.

emr

That was also my first opinion, just follow the shape of the bumper would be more like it belonged, in my opinion...Very nice, i have a Hummvee and a 911 brush guard I will post for sale the 911 brush guard wraps around the deuce so nie and is higher in the center, an easy hook up for sure....That is a good idea for those who like em...