• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Brush Truck Competition

Special T

Very Cool! I know that the Grant County Fire department in Moses Lake WA has several of thes 5 ton trucks setup. Unlike the ones in this picture they have several thousand gallon tanks and a remote nozzle on he front bumper where the driver can run down a prairie fire and spray as he drives. Next time im over that way ill take a few Pics.

Thanks for posting the video's they are sweet!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not just post a YouTube video without some sort of narative. For all we know we could be watching p0rn (not the MV kind ;-) )

Last edited:

rustystud

Very Cool! I know that the Grant County Fire department in Moses Lake WA has several of thes 5 ton trucks setup. Unlike the ones in this picture they have several thousand gallon tanks and a remote nozzle on he front bumper where the driver can run down a prairie fire and spray as he drives. Next time im over that way ill take a few Pics.

Thanks for posting the video's they are sweet!
Special T where on the wet side are you ?

rustystud

I do so love to watch those trucks take off into the brush and just plow down everything in there way ! Reminds me of my days driving the "M60A1rise-passive" tank in the Marines !