• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce buyers guide

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Hows this for an idea for guys looking to buy M35A2's? Make a posting about the possible options for a deuce, the engines/HP differences between engines/turbo C&D, airshift/sprage, how to tell if it has XYZ option, ect. Good points/bad points, ect We have alot of info on this page, but it's not in once spot. If it works out well, it could be stickied... Gear the info torwards whats commonly availible.. The ultra rare "only 3 were ever built" stuff can get a short mention, but the basic run of the mill M35A2 stuff should be the meat of it all.. Think along the lines of a decue buyers guide. Things to check for/look at, and so on. We have a great post about what to bring with you when bringing home one, but no one to help first time buyers...

What say you?

Mark

mangus580

Mark, this is a great idea. I hope we can get enough info together, to have someone put it together in a nice Tech Article or something of the likes.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd be happy to start on a rough draft of this, but it may take a while, I am very busy at home and at work.