• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce CD manuals mailed out today!

rdixiemiller

All
I had a death in the family and was in Fla. attending a funeral the first part of the week. My favorite great aunt (96 yrs old) who taught me to weld with a cutting torch and a coat hanger when I was 12! What a gal!

All of you that requested deuce CD's, I mailed 3 today. Of course, I can't remember whose went out, but watch your snail mail for the next few days. If I missed anyone, drop me a line and I'll get them out.

Amazing, you can miss 2 days at work and it takes at least a week of 12 hr days to catch up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks