• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce = Coolest Scaffold Around

DEVO

Been building a shed, and working on roofing it right now. While the neighbors are using their ladders and step stools, I smiled at them and pulled my mobile scaffold up to my project. :-D

My girlfriend helped too! [thumbzup]

These things have so many uses, I love it...

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great way to put the deuce to work!!!

Some people might think you should be working it a bit harder, but sometimes the old girls need a break too...LOL :-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I use mine in exactly the same way.

zb39

I have done the same thing. If you ned to be a little lower use a M274a4 mule. Works great!

1qwkgoat

Yesterday I actually just picked up some scafolding from my friend to use to help my dad ad a lean to on the back of his shop(16ft walls) last time we strapped the scafolding into the bed of our 64 chevy grain hauler. This time we are using the deuce for sure, I need to the height of the deuce and the scafolding in the bed so mine will look one more notch redneck.

datsunaholic

I've parked right next to the hedge, stood in the bed with the hedge trimmer to cut the top, and cut/dumped the trimmings right in the bed. WAY better than a ladder.

tm america

ya been there done that .i also use mine as decorations for holloween i put some green lights and a mummy behind the steering wheel and some fake dead vombies under the tires works out great :-D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ya been there done that .i also use mine as decorations for holloween i put some green lights and a mummy behind the steering wheel and some fake dead vombies under the tires works out great :-D
I once draped a stuffed dummy onto the front of my 15 passenger E-350 Van and drove around town on Haloween with the kids screaming into the CB's PA:!:
I'm imagining a smashed compact car hung from the front of a Deuce and similiarly driving around as though I "hadn't noticed" the little "bug on the bumper".:mrgreen: :cookoo: :jumpin: