• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Dash Panel Needed

jatonka

One of my M109s came with out a dash panel, so we repaired the wiring to the guages, attached the guage wiring, tach and speedo and started to put it back in place............Wrong, the truck was a 50s gasser originally and had a dash panel ith only one large hole., There was a small dash panel made for the deuce when it was converted to Multifuel, after 1962. I have one 1953 reo with the multifuel and it has the smaller 2 large hole dash panel, now I need another one. it is 12 5/8" x 6 3/4". If anyone has a spare, without guages please PM me. Thanks all, JT out

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one a friend gave me to use for a template. I will go out and measure it. If it fits, you can have it.

Edit:

14 3/4" x 7 1/2" is what I have = FAIL!

Sorry.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks