• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Delivered !

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I have driven my previous trucks home, due to time constraints and commitments, I decided to have this deuce delivered. Many thanks go out for the help with this truck. The recon done by SS member Slim Jim on this truck was dead spot on. The site manager, Sherman Coop was also a great help with this truck's pickup and loading. He is to be commended on the way he runs his Arkansas GL location. The fast and safe delivery I owe to Eric and Outlaw of Hot Shot Transportation,(910-381-9036). Eric has great equipment for delivering these trucks!

Attachments

ARYankee

Yeah I agree. Sherman does an outstanding job here in Arkansas. I've been over there to Camp Robinson several times and he is really good about helping out. BTW nice looking deuce :)