• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce dome light

Dieselsmoke

Okay, how many of ya have a dome light in the cab of your deuce? I do and it's a military item. I'll post some pics tomorrow, it's been in there for five years, just now got to hooking up the power lead :rolleyes:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got the dome light out of a piece of armor. It fits right between the soft top back bows. Has the blue light and the whilte light. Pretty cool I guess!

Dieselsmoke

Recovry4x4 said:
I've got the dome light out of a piece of armor. It fits right between the soft top back bows. Has the blue light and the whilte light. Pretty cool I guess!
LOL, okay, guess I'm not the only one. Works pretty good for what it is. Can't believe how long it took me to finally hook it up [:)] I'll get the pics posted tomorrow.

Westech

CPL
I have two of them. more of a dash light but it really lights up the cab. I used red bulbs in them so I can run them all the time and it does not hurt my night eyes