• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce electric wipers

saddamsnightmare

December 27th, 2007.

Esteemed Deuce Owners: I just spent the big bucks for Desert Deuces metal air motors and wiper arms, and let me tell you, they are so superior to the GI plastic ones, that I should've changed them a month ago. Now I have to dig up a 1/4" hose mounted needle valve to shut the right one down when I don't need it (like on the highway). I guess the separate electric wipers on the Unimog have spoiled me, but they are only one speed units. Yes, I'm sure the electric ones are better-- BUT if your air compressor fails you aren't going anywhere anyway, so I guess you could run the electric ones and watch everyone else go by you. The Air Force ALWAYS had to be different, I never could figure out what they needed dueces for except to retrieve downed flyers.

Regards,
Kyle F. McGrogan

1963 Mercedes Benz S404.114 Unimog (Swiss)
1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare"

Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks