• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce for sale - Bonne Terre, MO

Jakob

I was in Missouri on a camping trip last weekend. On our way to the float trip, I seen a Deuce in a CarQuest parking lot. I didn't have time to stop in, but I did call and talk to the guy. There was a cargo truck, 109 truck and some 105 trailers sitting there. The 109 IS NOT available, it's the local PD's mobile comm command. He's never heard of Steel Soldiers either.
Here's what he told me about the cargo truck - hard top, heater, regular cargo bed (no cover, bows, not dropside), non-turbo engine (he thinks). He said he has a title for the truck and you could jump in it and drive it home anywhere. He's asking $4000 cash for the truck and offered the trailers for $600. I forgot to ask if it was a sprag or air shift.

B&D CarQuest
28 Hazel St
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
(573)358-0538

I didn't catch his name and you'll need to call during normal business hours. I'm letting this information out now because the shop van isn't for sale. I already have a cargo truck and don't want another, let alone another non-turbo truck. I'd like to know more about it if anyone does take a look or ultimately buys it. This is ALL I know about it.