• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from MD to SC

tbouknight

hey guy I need a duece moved from MD to sc is anyone interested in making the trip for me? i would be willing to purchase return plane ticket or even drive you back.. , I would also be intersted if anyone in the area would like to make sure the truck is ready for the trip i would be willing to pay good to insure it in running conditon before i drive up . This way I could drive it back myself.. 8035186377

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
PM me the details if you didnt wanna go with Pete. I 2nd that , hes a good guy and id use him but if if you want it driven from MD where I think its at closer to you id probably be able to help , Jay

Last edited:

Jakelc15

I might be able to help you out. I live by Ft. Meade and have space to check over your truck. I think driving it is cheapest but I also work at a tow company and could find out some ballpark prices on towing it too. Where is the truck now and where is it going? Zip code works.

AMGeneral

I could probably haul it on the lowboy,but it would probably not be cost effective given the current fuel price of $3.28 average.

I have a 915A1 tractor and M172A1 lowboy just in case.

HeadWizard

If it will help on getting it shipped or towed, I have a Deuce in SC, Columbia area, that needs to be towed back to the DC area. It could provide a back haul for a tow company or shipper and maybe save us both a few $$.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just offering an option.

Thanks-
Don

tbouknight

head wizard I live near east over and fort jackson . so if you need a place to keep your duece for while or even bring it here to do little work and drive it up..

jwaller

I can move these trucks for both of you in the same trip. would cost each of you 900 and would need a dock to load and unload them. I have a dock in columbia to load so that end is taken care of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks