• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce fuse box location?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Deuce is a total different animal than the CUCVs and it does not have a fuse box. The only protection is a self resetting circuit breaker in the three-lever light switch and possibly a circuit breaker for the heater if you have one.

The only true fuse is on top of the fuel pump.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Moved to your own thread from the CUCV forum to the Deuce forum.

And again please edit your user profile to list your State of residence. It is a requirement of the website.

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man, he spelled Deuce wrong in his username. Poor guy. Anybody that sees that is never going to take him seriously now. :-(

If you let us know what the electrical problem is maybe we can help.

Just positive criticism: If you type in complete sentences and spell things correctly it may help you from getting flamed in the future. We all make spelling and grammar mistakes on here, but at least try to give it a quick proof read and make sure your post sounds correct. If you hit the post button and then realize you made a mistake, you can always go back and edit your post. Some people may think Doghead is hard on people and he might be sometimes, I agree. He just wants to keep the site classy and have people well informed. He wants people to read the manuals and try to understand how to fix things on their own first, then ask for help... just like the story about teaching a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime instead of giving him a fish. I can totally understand his angle and he just wants what is best for the site so people get the most out of it instead of a site with 100 posts asking how they can charge their dead 24 volt truck with a 12 volt charger. What he wants for the site is completely rational and I think we all have the same goal as he does.... he just speaks up more. Haha :) He is a great guy though and will do anything to help you out.

Look though a couple of these. I am sure the answer is in here somewhere.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?77607-TM-s-for-the-Deuce

Just trying to help. [thumbzup]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks