• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce generator details

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Standard generators were 25A and the standard alternator was 60. (Thanks Kevin, the alt works great)

rizzo

Re: RE: Deuce generator details

Recovry4x4 said:
Standard generators were 25A and the standard alternator was 60. (Thanks Kevin, the alt works great)
I'm glad. I had it checked out before it left tested OK.

I bought some dc generators that were mis-labeled by GL as AC generators. So now I am stuck with the old style DC generators. I don't know what they ran these on.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Deuce generator details

Hmmm... I still have the 25A DC generator w/external firewall munted regulator. Plenty of power for my needs. They were also used on the M37 and probably also on the M151 vehicles.
I have re-built several 25 amp regulators and added a few components to make them a little more "hardy". Let me know if you have problems with regulators, I may be able to fix them.

rizzo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Deuce generator details

cranetruck said:
Hmmm... I still have the 25A DC generator w/external firewall munted regulator. Plenty of power for my needs. They were also used on the M37 and probably also on the M151 vehicles.
I have re-built several 25 amp regulators and added a few components to make them a little more "hardy". Let me know if you have problems with regulators, I may be able to fix them.
Ok, thank. I have 5 of them and would like to sell 3 of them at my cost if anyone is interested.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
You still doing that kind fixes on generators/alternators for Deuce?