• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce got home

rev.chris

went up to Fort McCoy today and successfully competed a Deuce recovery thanks to my good friends Greg and Paul, you guys are great. Mike from GL was , as always , very helpful. the Deuce and us all made it home in one piece. what a great way to spend a day driving thru central Wisconsin in a fine American built M35A2.

Me right arm isa french fry. Riding shotgun on a south east course, 95 deg, day for 5 hours has left me the ultimate farmers tan.
Great time, we found every back road and one horse town (literally Amish country) possible for a 200 mile trip.
P.S. Paul did nothing, he drove the Excursion with the A/C on full blast. Oh yea he pulled back my new lube trailer.

The guy that looks like he was just served a summons is the happy new Deuce owner, rev.chris.
The other guy is the only known picture of mike at mccoy, he said he did not want his picture taken, something about Black Ops, in his earlier days.
The second picture is in the A&W parking lot, a stop that is tradition on all of our recoveries.

Attachments

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
drgreg, and rev. chris,
those are some great looking pieces of equipment. Congrats on that farmers tan.

Greg, now I expect some more detailed pictures of that brand new lube trailer you scored!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks