• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce has to go!!!

vtdeucedriver

Hey all, I am moving to TN on Nov1 st and my M35A2C needs to go!!! I need the $$$$$ or I sell my M52A2 to a construction company that wants it bad!!
I have it listed on here for $4,500. Anyone who can make this deal before NOV 1 "MAKE AN OFFER!!!!" it HAS to go!!!

1970 M35A2C, wo/ winch, turbo, 17K on the odometer. Painted 3 yrs ago in Vietnam War markings. New cab canvas, (inside and out). Dropside bed and I have the correct troop seats but no bows for rear canvas. Rear tires have some weatherchecking but have good tread and will get you home. I do have tires to go with the deal. MAKE A Reasonable offer..............I dont have time for games. I dont want to sell my M52A2!!!

vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com
802-324-8387

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting tempted! And your only 225 miles away.

xm708

temp home for the duece

Jeff
If you need a place to store it for free I can keep it here next to dumpy ?? I am serious if you need it.

ed

littlebob

The best deals always come when I have no cash. Maybe why my Dad always told me if you have the cash you can get the best deals when someone is desperate. I'm sorry You have to unload it and even sorrier I didn't heed my Fathers advice. Hopefully I can use this example to sell my kids on the idea.

Good luck with the move!
littlebob

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Perhaps a few towbars will allow you to keep it... I remember towing a long string of M915 with holmes, towing M915 with holmes towing M915 towing an M 872 all down the highway in Tennesee.

vtdeucedriver

Re: temp home for the duece

xm708 said:
Jeff
If you need a place to store it for free I can keep it here next to dumpy ?? I am serious if you need it.

ed
Thanks ED for the offer but it will end up at my parrents place with the M37, M54 & M62