• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Hub

comdiver

Does anyone have an extra hub for a deuce? It doesn’t even have to be a good one. I want to make some measurement for a project. If anyone has one that they can measure, that would help also. I need the face to face measurement. The bolt circle (not the wheel bolts), the bolt size, the distance from the outside to outside of the bearing races.

houdel

Yes, same P/N front and rear, the only difference front to rear is that the front is already "flipped".

comdiver

I was able to get the measurements, thanks guys! FYI: 6.62" high, 4" between bearings, 8-1/2"-20 bolts on 5.562" bolt circle. The factory hub # A333E785, rear axle # C240FHX3, bearing #12282182 (modified 3920)

houdel

The front and rear hub assemblies are the same - FSN 10896708, Wheel, Hub, Vehicular. The wheel bearings are the same front/rear. The inner bearing (cone) is a #3994, the outer bearing (cone) is a #320, the cup (raceway) is the same inner/outer/front/rear, #3920. The wheel seals are a different animal. There is a listing in the parts cross list for a front wheel seal national 471463 or cr18972, not clear if this inner or outer seal, but I suspect it is the outer seal. There was a recent posting about the inner seals, it is a strange animal because the seal itself is retained in a large outer plate. Most folks have bought the entire plate and seal assembly from MV parts suppliers, but the poster was able to remove the plate assembly and found a replacement seal to replace the seal itself without replacing the entire plate assembly. Search the past 2 or 3 pages of postings for more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks