• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in braggs OK

heavy_308

Guys, I don't want to get in trouble for this, as I don't know the guy....but a 1968 deuce was listed on Craigslist last night out of the Tulsa area (Braggs) he says 2,200 and it is in great shape by the pictures...he ran it out of fuel and says it is making a noise...so he wants to sell it. I am tied up with the 5 ton, and have no extra truck money laying around ....so please ....somebody go get this thing!!!!

hwcurtice

Yeah. Looks like a nice truck, except for the engine noise...

Probably got some junk past a filter into one of the injectors and fouled it up. Never know what's at the bottom of one of those tanks...

Too bad. Sweet deal for some local.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks