• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce is missing when it gets over 1800 rpm

big hoss

i just recently perchased a 1968 m35a2. while driving home i noticed a miss when it gets over 1800 rpm's. it only does this while driving when its in neutral i can rev it up to 2400 and then it starts to miss.

Maverick1701

maybe fuel filters clogged and motor not getting enough fuel at speed?

I would ask if you ahve looked through the TMs...but IIRC they are still down.

Truckoholic

Yep, bet you anything it is clogged fuel filters or some other fuel delivery problem. When the engine is not having to work hard, in neutral, you are able to rev it up because it's not requiring as much fuel. But under a load, it is being starved for fuel.

big hoss

i haven't changed filters yet im going to later this week. it seams to have plenty of power it will climb hills fine. and its not a constant miss until it hits 2200 while in gear. between 1800 and 2200 its not a constant miss.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Did you look for the TMs and study BEFORE you brought the truck, or another new polit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks