• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Juice Barrel (Homemade Stencils)

So as many of you know... As a side job I clean, sell and deliver plastic barrels for wmo collection etc.
Today I decided to make a quick tutorial on zero-cost homemade stencils using my collection barrel.

1. Download the following. http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/alphabetstencils/Military-stencil.gif
2. Open it in paint, open a second paint window with a new file.
3. Cut and paste into paint what you want your stencil to say, remember to use guidelines for alignment and spacing.
4. Print the stencil (for best size and page setup do not print in paint)
5. Use an exacto knife on a crappy surface to cutout your letters / numbers, (I find it is easiest to cut all the verticals first then the curves and horizontals.)
6. Tape your stencil to your surface and paint, watch out for overspray.
7. Carefully remove your stencil, (It is basically for one-time use but it's nice to have if you decide to reuse it.)

I painted the diesel can, the barrel and my AK box using this method. It is in no way perfect but it is practical, cheap, effective, genuine-looking, and fun! 8)

Attachments

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

LOL my wife walked by as I had the pics blown up and said
" Im not even going to ask what Deuce Juice is "
And walked away.lol

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great - another imaginary drink that rideni can mix up and call his own and get drunk on at Aberdeen. "Deuce Juice", made from grain alcohol, diesel fuel and DOT-5 brake fluid, and is OD green in color.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great - another imaginary drink that rideni can mix up and call his own and get drunk on at Aberdeen. "Deuce Juice", made from grain alcohol, diesel fuel and DOT-5 brake fluid, and is OD green in color.

Here goes another spot in my trailer...I hope "you-know-who" does not read this one and get some brilliant iseds..... Trust me, someone will have a water cooler with this stencil on it. It is kind of funny. I can see the doctor at the hospital ask the patient (AKA MD SS), "well son what exactly were you drinking??? I only had 5 glasses of deuce juice......maybe 6, can I get that basin back doc....""" And you know the rest of the story...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks