• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Lock out Hubs WIW

welldigger

Mile marker selectro hubs used to be cheap. Now they are getting around 6 to 800 dollars for them. At that price I'd much rather have a set of ouverson hubs.

A friend of mine has the selectro hubs on his truck. He's not a fan. The turn dial to engage them can rotate if you get in a rut and the dial rubs the walls. This is especially unhelpful when trying to rock the truck back and forth.

skinnyR1

Id be interested in just one of them if someone wants to split it with me. I want one for one rear axle, so only one rear axle is driven.

Jeepsinker

And how would you put it on a rear axle? You would have to cut the axle shaft off of the flange and have it resplined and then hope it is long enough. Just sayin... I've thought about it too.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, and they are available, premade for this reason.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks