• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce locking fuel cap

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eddy, that's kind of what I was getting at in my earlier post. It's so easy to knock a hole in the tank or unscrew the drain plug that I don't think a locking cap is going to do much to stop fuel thieves.

The locking cap will keep vandals from dumping something down into your tank though.

Darwin T

Eddy, that's kind of what I was getting at in my earlier post. It's so easy to knock a hole in the tank or unscrew the drain plug that I don't think a locking cap is going to do much to stop fuel thieves.

The locking cap will keep vandals from dumping something down into your tank though.

Resurection

if someone wants to steal you fuel this would not help, like you said punch a hole or pull the drain plug. However, it will keep honest people honest and it WILL keep someone from putting stuff in your fuel tank like the guy who got gasoline added to his 5 ton (non-multi fuel).