• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Manuals

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll rescue you from being schooled...just look up on the page where it says "Technical Manuals". In there you will find the Deuce section. You have to read the -10 manual (operator). I recommend the 361 series because it is newest. The others are repair and maintenance manuals which you will need if you turn your own wrenches on the truck.

And no, you didn't buy a bobbed Deuce because you did not post any pictures. No pictures - didn't happen! :naner:

jfk1180

I'll rescue you from being schooled...just look up on the page where it says "Technical Manuals". In there you will find the Deuce section. You have to read the -10 manual (operator). I recommend the 361 series because it is newest. The others are repair and maintenance manuals which you will need if you turn your own wrenches on the truck.

And no, you didn't buy a bobbed Deuce because you did not post any pictures. No pictures - didn't happen! :naner:
Lol. I fully expected some friendly ribbing. I have scanned through the -10 series (through the tab above :) and I will be turning my own wrenches for the basic stuff, heavy duty repairs I'll have some help. I was more or less wondering if folks found themselves refrencing certain TM's more than others...in other words what breaks alot, where are the weak links so to speak.

My apologies for not having a picture..newbie mistake. I'll get that fixed straigtaway..along with my spelling of Deuce :)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

At least he can spell Deuce , thats better than alot of noobs

I keep a -10 and -20 hard copy in the truck when going on trips, along with every other TM regarding M44a2 series trucks on my laptop. Whenever I see a downloadable TM I save it and make a backup copy on an external hard drive, but then again I like to read a lot. If you ever have a problem and no internet connection or cell service the TM's will be invaluable.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have over 2 dozen manuals for the Deuce. I use them all. Some manuals are better than others depending on the task.

the 361 series -10 and -20 are must haves and the rest are necessary depending on what you are working on.
Another must have is the LDS Troubleshooting manual.